Anchormen is one of the leading Dutch companies in Data Consultancy with solid partnerships. We shape the future by activating data, an engaging and inspiring environment where we value innovation, quality reliability and fun. As an employer, we encourage an entrepreneurial mindset and drive; we don’t believe in micro-management and share responsibility with our staff focusing in adding value to the business and clients
Due to an increase on our client portfolio, we are looking for a Solution Architect to join our Data Hub Team. Anchormen Data Hub is an innovative solution, that combines all kinds of data/data sources into a powerful agile cloud platform that enables diverse business use cases. When we roll out a Data Hub for our clients, it is customised to their needs and requirements.
As a Solution Architect, you will be closely working with a team of Software engineers, Data engineers, Data scientist and Sales team. You will participate in designing all aspects of a data driven solution. From establishing the infrastructure, application interfaces, till integrations. Converting strategic requirements into a high-level design. Besides that, you will deploy the data landscape of our clients, synchronise the organisation of the data architecture with the business. You will also be performing hands-on tasks and run Proof of Concepts and Proof of Technologies. Working as a Solution Architect it’s a dynamic role with technology at the forefront, but also a role in which you will serve as a reputable spokesperson for the business.
- A bachelor or master’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Solution Architect or similar
- Deep knowledge of Azure or Amazon cloud platform
- Hands-on object-oriented programming experience (Java, Python, Scala or C#.Net)
- Experience with data platform such as; SQL, NoSQL and Hadoop
- Experience with Data Warehouse environments and BI Tools is a plus asset
- Experience with Advance Analytics, Data Science and Artificial intelligence is a plus asset
- Excellent communication skills and sparring partner.
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- 8% Holiday allowance
- Bonus (up to 5% )
- Transportation allowance
- 100% paid pension scheme
- 25 Days Holidays
- Yearly Trainings Budget
- Laptop/Mac + Mobile Phone
We source our candidates directly, responses by employment agencies and similar are not accepted.