Do you have a strong affinity with Data and are you interested in becoming a Data Engineer? Please continue reading:
Anchormen is one of the leading Dutch companies in Data Consultancy with solid partnerships. We shape the future by activating data, an engaging and inspiring environment where we value innovation, quality reliability and fun. As an employer, we encourage an entrepreneurial mindset and drive; we don’t believe in micro-management and share responsibility with our staff focusing in adding value to the business and clients.
We have weekly’s knowledge sharing sessions, tech Talks, trainings, in which the best practices during projects are shared among colleagues. Learning from the best and becoming better is what we aim. You will be easily able to benefit from the knowledge shared and adapt it into your day to day challenges. We are not just a company; we are a community of Data driven innovative minds with a passion for Data
Working as a Data Engineer will mean for you, that as from day one, depending on which data tools and data set you have worked with, an inventorisation of your experience and adaptability will be made. Based on that, a learning program will be set in place on the data tools or Cloud native service that you will need to learn or fine tune. Every Friday you will get the required knowledge and coaching on a particular technology or tool. This way you will be able to start applying it into your current projects up to a level that you fully act independently as a Data Engineer.
- A bachelor or master’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Java or Python developer
- Experience with Spring Boot, REST, API’s, Kubernetes
- Experience in working with Azure and/or AWS
- Experience with Bigdata tools will be a plus asset
- Experience in DevOps is a plus asset
- Experience in working on several projects simultaneously or willingness to do it.
- Experience with Agile /Scrum
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- 8% Holiday allowance
- Bonus (up to 5% )
- Transportation allowance
- 100% paid pension scheme
- 25 Days Holidays
- Yearly Trainings Budget
- Laptop/Mac + Mobile Phone
We source our candidates directly, responses by employment agencies and similar are not accepted.